The Ministry of European Integration of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, as Contracting Authority, launches call for expression of the interest for the assessment of the project proposals received under the: 1st Calls for Proposals of the Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Serbia – North Macedonia 2016-2020 under the Instrument of Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II), allocations 2016 and 2017 (reference: EuropeAid/ 165171/ID/MULTI)
The potential Candidates have to meet the following requirements set as minimum:
Qualifications and skills:
- A university degree
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Proficiency in report drafting.
General professional experience:
The experts need to have minimum 9 years of general working experience
Specific professional experience:
- At least 6, preferably 10 years of relevant working experience in one or more fields related to the thematic priorites of the call (promoting employment, labor mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border and/or encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage;
- At least 2 years of working experience in management, supervision or design of assistance programmes and/or projects; Previous experience in project proposal assessment(s) of EU funded progammes and projects or other donors in the Western Balkan countries and related calls for proposals will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of local languages will be considered an advantage.
Willingness to travel to the neighboring countries if required is presumed.
The objective of this call for expressions of interest is to set up a list of interested candidates.
Once the list is drawn up the Contracting Authority may select and invite qualified candidates to participate in exercise and interview. The conditions for the later participation and the selection of the successful candidates are specified in the detailed “Terms of Reference for experts (“assessors”) to assist in the evaluation of grant applications received in the framework of the call for proposals” (reference: EuropeAid/ 165171/ID/MULTI)
If you are interested in participating in the subject call for expression of interest, please send an email to the functional mailbox of the Department for cross-border and transnational cooperation programmes and cooperation with local and regional authorities and organizations for more efficient use of funds: firstname.lastname@example.org with attached in prescribed format CV in English language and Cover letter.
When sending an e-mail please indicate the following reference in the subject line: “Expression of interest (reference: EuropeAid/ 165171/ID/MULTI)“.
All interested parties who have submitted the above mentioned data by 15:00 hours CET on 23/09/2019 will be included in the list.
N.B. Inclusion on the list does not commit the Contracting Authority to invite potential candidate to participate in exercise and interview.